Scanning QR Codes is important nowadays with the increasing use of QR codes at every places. QR Code scan on Xiaomi Mi Note smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: Mi Note
Nowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your Xiaomi Mi Note Device running Xiaomi UI Android versions.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on Xiaomi Mi Note
- Open your Google Play Store App on your Mi Note.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
If your phone is updated to the latest Android 11 and Android 12 Xiaomi Phones follow the below steps
- Open the Xiaomi Stock Camera App on your Mi Note.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on Xiaomi Mi Note
After the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on Xiaomi Mi Note, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on Xiaomi Mi Note
- Open your Notification panel on your Mi Note.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
For older Xiaomi Phones
For older phones which are running older version of android these inbuilt QR scanner may not be available so check out these QR code scanner apps on the Google play store and install one of them. After installing use the app to scan the QR code on your Xiaomi Mi Note.
I hope you were able to scan a QR code on Xiaomi Mi Note using our tutorial. Also, don’t forget to leave your valuable comments below.