Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet.
Take Screenshot on Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2)
- On your Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Xiaomi device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Xiaomi devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2).
Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Xiaomi screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Create A Long Screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2)?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2), Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2).
Where are screenshots saved on Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2)?
- Your Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Google Photos or Gallery app on your Xiaomi and tap the Library icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2) has a 5.99″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), MIUI 11 ,and Adreno 506. It has 3/4GB RAM and a 3080mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2).
Also Read: Tutorials for Xiaomi Redmi S2 (Redmi Y2).
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.