Increasing the amount of RAM memory on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus will keep your Xiaomi device running fast and smooth when you open many apps at the same time during multitasking. In your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus you can increase RAM size when you are running Xiaomi MIUI 10 to the latest MIUI 15.
Let’s learn how to get the extra RAM memory on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus in Xiaomi UI 2.0 and 3.0 firmware.
How to increase RAM On Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus in Xiaomi MIUI ( Android 11 or 12)
1. To increase your RAM capacity in the Xiaomi MIUI version on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus, unlock your phone and swipe up on the home screen to access the App list.
2. Now find and open the Settings App on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
3. Then scroll down till the last and select the Additional Settings option as shown in the screenshot below. Or Search for RAM at the top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Now inside the additional settings window, click on the Memory Extension option, you will see the settings to increase the RAM on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
5. Now click on the Memory Extension toggle button to switch it on and set up how much amount of RAM you want it expanded by scrolling the 1GB to 3GB slider if provided on your Mi Pad 4 Plus phone. Or the default 1Gb memory will be added to your RAM as expansion.
6. Now you will be promoted to restart your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus for the RAM expansion to take effect. Click on Reboot button.
7. After restarting of your Mi Pad 4 Plus, a part of your storage will be used as RAM and the RAM memory will be expanded so background apps don’t close often.
8. That’s it, you have successfully expanded the RAM memory on your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Frequently Asked Questions:
How to disable RAM expansion on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus?
1. On your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus device, in order to disable RAM expansion, go to the Settings app and choose the Additional Settings option.
2. Now tap on the Memory Extension toggle to disable the Memory expansion feature.
3. Now tap on Reboot button to reboot it.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while increasing the amount of RAM available in your Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus.
Also, read our other tutorials for Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus here on our website.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.