Doing a software or system update on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your ZTE smart device. Also, recent ZTE Blade 10 Prime Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent ZTE devices, the ZTE UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. ZTE’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the ZTE Blade 10 Prime new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On ZTE Blade 10 Prime
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest ZTE software using your mobile or Wifi data on ZTE Blade 10 Prime.
5. If a ZTE software update is available on ZTE Blade 10 Prime, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your ZTE smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
ZTE Blade 10 Prime Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my ZTE Blade 10 Prime software?
If your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your ZTE Blade 10 Prime.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
Once Beta is introduced On your ZTE Blade 10 Prime device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the ZTE website, and then once the beta version is available, you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on ZTE Blade 10 Prime?
If Android 11 is made available on your ZTE Blade 10 Prime you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( ZTE Based Android 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating ZTE Blade 10 Prime.
Also, read our other tutorials for ZTE Blade 10 Prime here on our website.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.