Do you want to know how to record the screen on ZTE Blade A520? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on ZTE Blade A520 in this tutorial.
ZTE Blade A520 Supports Android 7.0 Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn how to record screen with different methods one by one.
Screen Record on ZTE Blade A520 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your ZTE Blade A520, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the ZTE notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
Record Screen on ZTE Blade A520 With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your ZTE Blade A520 device.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your ZTE Blade A520 screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for ZTE Blade A520
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on ZTE Blade A520.