Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your ZTE Blade V Plus? You can install and play Fortnite on your ZTE Blade V Plus device if your smartphone or tablet meets the minimum mobile requirements as listed below.
ZTE Blade V Plus Fortnite Requirements
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your ZTE Blade V Plus Specifications
- OS: Android 5.1.1
- GPU: Mali-T720MP3
- CPU: Mediatek MT6753
Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 (28 nm)
- Memory: 2GB RAM
There is no separate ZTE Blade V Plus fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on ZTE Blade V Plus
- To download and install Fortnite on your ZTE Blade V Plus, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your ZTE Blade V Plus.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded.
- Then it will install the Epic Games launcher.
- Now Open The Epic launcher and Click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your ZTE Blade V Plus device and will start installing.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite mobile game on ZTE Blade V Plus.
Also Read: ZTE Blade V Plus tutorials.
Install & Play Fortnite on ZTE Blade V Plus Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your Blade V Plus device.
- On your ZTE Blade V Plus, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your ZTE Blade V Plus device is compatible to run Fortnite.
ZTE Blade V Plus Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on ZTE Blade V Plus?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your ZTE Blade V Plus device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on ZTE Blade V Plus?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your ZTE Blade V Plus device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on ZTE Blade V Plus?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on ZTE Blade V Plus if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. ZTE Blade V Plus runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) and has 2GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on ZTE Blade V Plus?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on ZTE Blade V Plus in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my ZTE Blade V Plus?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your ZTE Blade V Plus or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your ZTE Blade V Plus device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your ZTE Blade V Plus device.
Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
Also, read other Blade V Plus tutorials here.