Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on ZTE Blade V8 Mini? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on ZTE Blade V8 Mini in this tutorial.
ZTE’s recent MiFavor UI based on Android 8, 9, and 10 have the Split Screen feature built into it. We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window split feature on your ZTE Blade V8 Mini.
Use Split Screen Multitasking in ZTE Blade V8 Mini
1. To run two apps together in one screen access the Split Screen function on your ZTE Blade V8 Mini, click on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
5. After selecting your apps, you will be running two apps simultaneously on the Split Screen windows. You can use this either in the Landscape or Portrait window by turning your ZTE device orientation.
6. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
7. To deactivate the ZTE Multi-Window / Split screen view, tap on the Split screen line in the middle of the screen and then drag it down.
For older ZTE devices the inbuilt multitasking split window option is not available. So we need to download a third-party Split Screen app.
How To Enable Split Screen On ZTE Blade V8 Mini – Older Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your ZTE Blade V8 Mini device.
3. Now select any of the listed Dual Window Split Screen apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Split Screen app on your ZTE Blade V8 Mini, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for ZTE Blade V8 Mini
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your valuable comments below. Also, let us know if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on ZTE Blade V8 Mini.