IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your ZTE nubia Prague S. There are two methods to check the IMEI code on any mobile device.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on ZTE nubia Prague S. The first IMEI method is Using the Settings application and the second method is using the Dialer App.
1. How to Check IMEI number on ZTE nubia Prague S
- Open the Settings app on your ZTE nubia Prague S.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of ZTE nubia Prague S.
- If your ZTE nubia Prague S device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check ZTE nubia Prague S IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your ZTE’s Phone dialer app on ZTE nubia Prague S.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your ZTE device IMEI number on your ZTE nubia Prague S. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for ZTE nubia Prague S here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.