Do you want to know how to record the screen on ZTE nubia Z9 Max? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on ZTE nubia Z9 Max in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (ZTE UI 10) or Android R (ZTE UI 11), there is an inbuilt screen recording option on ZTE devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
ZTE nubia Z9 Max Supports Android 5.0.2, nubia UI 2.8 Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn how to record screen with different methods one by one.
Screen Record on ZTE nubia Z9 Max With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your ZTE nubia Z9 Max, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
2. Then single tap on the Screen Recording Toggle to start recording or long-press on the Screen recording toggle function to open recording settings.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
5. You can also select the recording of selfie video size on the screen recording settings from Small to Large by moving the slider.
6. When you are done setting up the Screen recorder, click on the Screen Recording toggle to start the recording.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the ZTE notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your ZTE Gallery App or Google Photos App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
10. You can now share the recorded video content on social media like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
For older ZTE devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on ZTE nubia Z9 Max With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your ZTE nubia Z9 Max device.
2. Then search for “Screen Recording App with audio” on the search bar and hit go. Or Go to this Google Play Store URL directly on your desktop or mobile browser.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Screen Recording app, Open the Screen Recorder app and click on the start button to start the screen recording. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself like Record, Pause, and Stop.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your ZTE nubia Z9 Max screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for ZTE nubia Z9 Max
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on ZTE nubia Z9 Max.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.