IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your ZTE Redbull V5 V9180. There are two methods to check the IMEI code on any mobile device.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on ZTE Redbull V5 V9180. The first IMEI method is Using the Settings application and the second method is using the Dialer App.
1. How to Check IMEI number on ZTE Redbull V5 V9180
- Open the Settings app on your ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
- If your ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your ZTE’s Phone dialer app on ZTE Redbull V5 V9180.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your ZTE device IMEI number on your ZTE Redbull V5 V9180. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for ZTE Redbull V5 V9180 here.