What is chip 1-click installer.exe?
chip 1-click installer.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the chip 1-click download service process which comes along with the chip 1-click download service Software developed by Chip Digital GmbH software developer.
If the chip 1-click installer.exe process in Windows 10 is important, then you should be careful while deleting it. Sometimes chip 1-click installer.exe process might be using CPU or GPU too much. If it is malware or virus, it might be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the chip 1-click installer.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for the Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.
Now we will check if the chip 1-click installer.exe file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is chip 1-click installer.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file and dangerous rating is mentioned below.
File Location / Rating : C:Program Files (x86)Chip Digital GmbHchip1click
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the Verified Signer value for chip 1-click installer.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|File Name||chip 1-click installer.exe|
|Software Developer||Chip Digital GmbH|
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)Chip Digital GmbHchip1click|
|Software||chip 1-click download service|
Over All Ratings for chip 1-click installer.exe
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
Based on our analysis of whether this exe file is a virus or malware we have displayed our result below.
Is chip 1-click installer.exe A Virus or Malware: chip 1-click installer.exe .
How to check if chip 1-click installer.exe is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether chip 1-click installer.exe is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide chip 1-click installer.exe is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the chip 1-click installer.exe process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall chip 1-click installer.exe
To remove chip 1-click installer.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one. This will uninstall chip 1-click installer.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>Chip Digital GmbH>chip 1-click download service >chip 1-click download service> chip 1-click installer.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or the chip 1-click installer.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for chip 1-click installer.exe or the software name chip 1-click download service in the search bar or try out the developer name Chip Digital GmbH.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove chip 1-click installer.exe file from your computer. Now the software chip 1-click download service program along with the file chip 1-click installer.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i stop chip 1-click installer.exe process?
In order to stop the chip 1-click insta… process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is chip 1-click installer.exe a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the chip 1-click installer.exe . But a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself.
Is chip 1-click installer.exe causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application (Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of chip 1-click installer.exe.
Is chip 1-click installer.exe causing High CPU Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application and find the exe process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is chip 1-click installer.exe causing High Network Usage?
If the chip 1-click installer.exe has High data Usage You can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the exe process and check the Network Usage percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of chip 1-click installer.exe?
To check chip 1-click installer.exe GPU usage. Open Task Manager window and look for the chip 1-click installer.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the chip 1-click installer.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other chip 1-click installer.exe related issues.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin