What is CrossEXService.exe?
CrossEXService.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the CrossEX Service process which comes along with the iniLINE CrossEX Service Software developed by iniLINE Co. software developer.
If the CrossEXService.exe process in Windows 10 is important, then you should be careful while deleting it. Sometimes CrossEXService.exe process might be using CPU or GPU too much. If it is malware or virus, it might be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the CrossEXService.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for the Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.
Now we will check if the CrossEXService.exe file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is CrossEXService.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file and dangerous rating is mentioned below.
File Location / Rating : C:Program Files (x86)iniLINECrossEXcrossex
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the Verified Signer value for CrossEXService.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|Software Developer||iniLINE Co.|
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)iniLINECrossEXcrossex|
|Software||iniLINE CrossEX Service|
Over All Ratings for CrossEXService.exe
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
Based on our analysis of whether this exe file is a virus or malware we have displayed our result below.
Is CrossEXService.exe A Virus or Malware: CrossEXService.exe .
How to check if CrossEXService.exe is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether CrossEXService.exe is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide CrossEXService.exe is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the CrossEXService.exe process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall CrossEXService.exe
To remove CrossEXService.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one. This will uninstall CrossEXService.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>iniLINE Co.>iniLINE CrossEX Service >CrossEX Service> CrossEXService.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or the CrossEXService.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for CrossEXService.exe or the software name iniLINE CrossEX Service in the search bar or try out the developer name iniLINE Co..
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove CrossEXService.exe file from your computer. Now the software iniLINE CrossEX Service program along with the file CrossEXService.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i stop CrossEXService.exe process?
In order to stop the crossexservice.exe process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is CrossEXService.exe a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the CrossEXService.exe . But a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself.
Is CrossEXService.exe causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application (Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of CrossEXService.exe.
Is CrossEXService.exe causing High CPU Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application and find the exe process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is CrossEXService.exe causing High Network Usage?
If the CrossEXService.exe has High data Usage You can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the exe process and check the Network Usage percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of CrossEXService.exe?
To check CrossEXService.exe GPU usage. Open Task Manager window and look for the CrossEXService.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the CrossEXService.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other CrossEXService.exe related issues.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.