What is LoadMdm.exe?
LoadMdm.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the TODO: File description process which comes along with the TODO: Product name Software developed by TODO: Company name software developer.
If the LoadMdm.exe process in Windows 10 is important, then you should be careful while deleting it. Sometimes LoadMdm.exe process might be using CPU or GPU too much. If it is malware or virus, it might be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the LoadMdm.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for the Windows Operating System like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.
Now we will check if the LoadMdm.exe file is a virus or malware? Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is LoadMdm.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is a legit software or a virus. The location of this file and dangerous rating is mentioned below.
File Location / Rating : C:Program Files (x86)Wetelecom
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now look at the Verified Signer value for LoadMdm.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|Software Developer||TODO: Company name|
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)Wetelecom|
|Software||TODO: Product name|
Over All Ratings for LoadMdm.exe
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
Based on our analysis of whether this LoadMdm file is a virus or malware we have displayed our result below.
Is LoadMdm.exe A Virus or Malware: LoadMdm.exe is not a Virus.
How to check if LoadMdm.exe is a security issue ?
We also recommend using Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your windows computer and can be security issue. Here is how you can find whether LoadMdm.exe is a security threat using Security task manager application.
- Download Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location , company and product name for each process.
- Now click on the Ratings column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide LoadMdm.exe is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the LoadMdm.exe process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall LoadMdm.exe
To remove LoadMdm.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one. This will uninstall LoadMdm.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is a part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>TODO: Company name>TODO: Product name >TODO: File description> LoadMdm.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or the LoadMdm.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it, go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for LoadMdm.exe or the software name TODO: Product name in the search bar or try out the developer name TODO: Company name.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove LoadMdm.exe file from your computer. Now the software TODO: Product name program along with the file LoadMdm.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do i stop LoadMdm.exe process?
In order to stop the loadmdm.exe process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is LoadMdm.exe a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the LoadMdm.exe is not a Virus. But a good file might be infected with malware or virus to disguise itself.
Is LoadMdm.exe causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application ( Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and click on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of LoadMdm.exe.
Is LoadMdm.exe causing High CPU Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application and find the LoadMdm process and check the CPU usage percentage.
Is LoadMdm.exe causing High Network Usage?
If the LoadMdm.exe has High data Usage You can find this by opening the Task Manager windows app and find the LoadMdm process and check the Network Usage percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of LoadMdm.exe?
To check LoadMdm.exe GPU usage. Open Task Manager window and look for the LoadMdm.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the LoadMdm.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other LoadMdm.exe related issues.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.