What is Send Anywhere.exe?
Send Anywhere.exe is an executable exe file which belongs to the Send Anywhere process which comes along with the Send Anywhere Software developed by Estmob software developer.
If the Send Anywhere.exe process running in the Windows Operating system is important, then you should be careful while deleting it. Sometimes Send Anywhere.exe process might be using CPU or GPU too much. If it is malware or a virus, it might be running in the background.
The .exe extension of the Send Anywhere.exe file specifies that it is an executable file for Windows Operating Systems like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10.
TIP: If you are facing System related issues on Windows like registry errors or System files being deleted by viruses or System crashes we recommend downloading Restoro software which scans your Windows PC for any issues and fixes them with a few steps.
Malware and viruses are also transmitted through exe files. So we must be sure before running any unknown executable file on our computers or laptops.
Now we will check if the Send Anywhere.exe file is a virus or malware. Whether it should be deleted to keep your computer safe? Read more below.
Is Send Anywhere.exe safe to run? Is it a virus or malware?
Let’s check the location of this exe file to determine whether this is legit software or a virus. The location of this file and dangerous rating is.
File Location / Rating: C:Program Files (x86)Send Anywhere
To check whether the exe file is legit you can start the Task Manager. Then click on the columns field and add Verified Signer as one of the columns.
Now, look at the Verified Signer value for Send Anywhere.exe process if it says “Unable to verify” then the file may be a virus.
|File Name||Send Anywhere.exe|
|File Location||C:Program Files (x86)Send Anywhere|
Over All Ratings for Send Anywhere.exe
If the developer of the software is legitimate, then it is not a virus or malware. If the developer is not listed or seems suspicious, you can remove it using the uninstall program.
Based on our analysis of whether this Send Anywhere file is a virus or malware we have displayed our result below.
Is Send Anywhere.exe A Virus or Malware: Send Anywhere.exe is not a Virus.
How to check if Send Anywhere.exe is a security issue?
We also recommend using the Security task manager application to find which processes are unwanted in your Windows computer and can be a security issues. Here is how you can find whether Send Anywhere.exe is a security threat using the Security task manager application.
- Download the Security task manager application and install it on your computer.
- Run it as administrator. It will now show all the applications that are running on your computer.
- Now it will show the Rating, file location, company, and product name for each process.
- Now click on the rating column to sort based on ratings.
- You will now see which process has the worst rating easily so can decide Send Anywhere.exe is given a bad rating or not easily.
- You will also find whether the Send Anywhere.exe process is important or not with this feature.
How To Remove or Uninstall Send Anywhere.exe
To remove Send Anywhere.exe from your computer do the following steps one by one. This will uninstall Send Anywhere.exe if it was part of the software installed on your computer.
- If the file is part of a software program, then it will also have an uninstall program. Then you can run the Uninstaller located at directory like C:Program Files>Estmob>Send Anywhere >Send Anywhere> Send Anywhere.exe_uninstall.exe.
- Or the Send Anywhere.exe was installed using the Windows Installer then to uninstall it Go to System Settings and open Add Or Remove Programs Option.
- Then Search for Send Anywhere.exe or the software name Send Anywhere in the search bar or try out the developer name Estmob.
- Then click on it and select the Uninstall Program option to remove Send Anywhere.exe file from your computer. Now the software Send Anywhere program along with the file Send Anywhere.exe will be removed from your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I stop Send Anywhere.exe process?
In order to stop the send anywhere.exe process from running you either have to uninstall the program associated with the file or if it’s a virus or malware, remove it using a Malware and Virus removal tool.
Is Send Anywhere.exe a Virus or Malware?
As per the information we have the Send Anywhere.exe is not a Virus. But a good file might be infected with malware or a virus to disguise itself.
Is Send Anywhere.exe causing High Disk Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application (Right-click on Windows Taskbar and choose Task Manager) and clicking on the Disk option at the top to sort and find out the disk usage of Send Anywhere.exe.
Is Send Anywhere.exe causing High CPU Usage?
You can find this by opening the Task Manager application and finding the Send Anywhere process and checking the CPU usage percentage.
How to check GPU Usage of Send Anywhere.exe?
To check Send Anywhere.exe GPU usage. Open the Task Manager window and look for the Send Anywhere.exe process in the name column and check the GPU usage column.
I hope you were able to learn more about the Send Anywhere.exe file and how to remove it. Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Let us know in the comments below if you face any other Send Anywhere.exe related issues.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.