Do you want to play Fortnite on the Amazon Fire TV? The Fortnite game is not available on the google play store to directly install. Even though Fortnite doesn’t support the installation of Fortnite from the play store directly we can get around that by installing it directly from the epic website which is the only official and safe way.
Fortnite is a world-famous multiplayer online game offered for free on many platforms such as Windows PC, mac’s, Android, and iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads. It is developed by Epic Games.
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing Fortnite on Amazon Fire TV android phones. Let’s learn how to get Fortnite for your Fire device.
How to install and play Fortnite on Amazon Fire TV
- On your Amazon Fire TV, Go to the Epic Games website Fortnite android mobile game page here or visit this URL fortnite.com/android if you are already using your TV.
- Click on the download button to download the Fortnite EpicGamesApp.apk file from the epic games store website on to your mobile phone.
- A warning will appear asking to go ahead with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings
- Then choose Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and choose the Epic Games.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher.
- Now the Fortnite launcher will download and install the game on your device.
- Now you can play and enjoy the awesome Fortnite multiplayer experience on your Amazon Fire TV.
Note: Some Amazon Fire TV versions are not officially supported by Epic games so you won’t be able to play the game.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why Fortnite is not available on Google Playstore?
Initially, Epic Games decided not to list Fortnite on play store due to play store commissions. This allows Epic games to not pay any commissions on In-app purchases if it was listed on the play store.
Can you install Fortnite on Amazon Fire TV?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your Amazon Fire TV and play it.
Can you play Fortnite on Amazon Fire TV?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on Amazon Fire TV android phones. You just have to download the Fortnite Android app from the epic games website and install it directly on your phone.
I hope you were able to install Fortnite and play it on your Amazon Fire TV. Do let us know in the comments section if you are facing any errors while installing Fortnite on your Amazon Fire TV device.