Do you want to play Fortnite on LG G Pad 5 tablet?
The recently released LG G Pad 5 10.1 runs on the latest Snapdragon processor, so it support playing Fortnite game. But Fortnite for android requires at least 3Gb of ram to play the game.
Even though Fortnite doesn’t support the installation of Fortnite from the play store directly, we can get around that by installing it directly from the epic website which is the only official and safe way.
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing Fortnite on LG G Pad 5 series tablets.
How to Download & Play Fortnite on LG G Pad 5 10.1
- On your LG G Pad 5 10.1 tablet, Open the browser then Go to the Epic Games website by clicking on this link >> Fortnite android page here or visit this URL fortnite.com/android if you are already using your mobile.
- Click on the download button to download the Fortnite launcher apk file from the epic games store website on to your LG G Pad 5 10.1 tablet.
- A pop will appear asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings
- Then choose Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and choose the Epic Games.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your LG G Pad 5 10.1 tablet.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on your LG G Pad 5 10.1 tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you install Fortnite on LG G Pad 5 10.1?
Can you play Fortnite on LG G Pad 5 ?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your LG G Pad 5 10.1 tablet.
Also, don’t forget to comment below if you are facing any errors while installing Fortnite on your LG G Pad 5 tablet.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.