Do you want to download and play Fortnite on LG W30 smartphone?
Here are the fortnite mobile game minimum requirements for android smartphones.
- 64-bit Android on an ARM64 processor
- Android OS 8.0 or higher
- 4GB of RAM minimum
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing Fortnite on LG W30 phones.
How to Install & Play Fortnite on LG W30
- On your LG W30 smartphone, Open the browser then Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: Fortnite android page or visit the URL fortnite.com/android directly.
- Then click on Fortnite for Android. Then Click on the download button to download the Fortnite launcher apk file from the epic games store website on to your LG W30 phone.
- A pop will appear asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings
- Then choose Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and choose the Epic Games.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your LG W30 device.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on your LG W30 smartphone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you install Fortnite on LG W30?
Can you play Fortnite on LG W30?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your LG W30 smartphone.
Also, don’t forget to comment below. Also, let us know if you are facing any issue while downloading or installing Fortnite on your LG W30 device.
Navaneethan is a fulltime technical writer who writes how-to tutorials in an easy step by step way. He has good technical knowledge of using Windows OS for 5 years and how to fix errors.