Do you want to play Fortnite on Amazon Fire HD tablet? The Fortnite game is now available on the google play store to directly install for many smartphones and tablets. But sometimes Fortnite doesn’t support the installation of Fortnite from the play store directly on many mobiles like older Amazon Fire tablet, we can get around that by installing it directly from the epic website which is the only official and safe way.
About Fortnite :
Fortnite is a world-famous multiplayer online game offered for free on many platforms such as Windows PC, mac’s, Android, and iOS devices such as iPhones and iPads. It is developed by Epic Games.
In this guide, we will learn how to download and install Fortnite on the Amazon Fire tablet series of smartphones. Let’s learn how to get Fortnite for your Amazon Fire tablet.
The latest Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus tablets come with good graphics that could support Fortnite play.
You have to sideload the Epic launcher apk file in order to install Fortnite, as the Google Play store is not available on Fire HD tablets.
How to install and play Fortnite on Amazon Fire HD tablet
- On your Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablets, visit the Google Play store.
- And search for Fortnite. And click on the Install button to install it.
- If not visit the Epic Games website here or visit this URL fortnite.com/android on your browser on your Amazon Fire tablet.
- Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite EpicGamesApp.apk file from the epic games store website.
- A warning will appear. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Go to the Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings
- Then choose Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and choose the Epic Games.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Click on the fortnitelauncher.apk file downloaded on your Kindle Fire tablet and install it.
- After installing open it. Now the Fortnite launcher will download and install the game on Amazon Fire tablet and now you can play it.
Fortnite Supported Amazon Fire HD Devices based on Requirements
Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition (2020)
Amazon Fire HD 8 Plus.
Amazon Fire HD 8 2020 version
Amazon Fire HD 10 Kids Edition
Amazon Fire HD 10 2019 version
Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition (2018)
Amazon Fire HD 8 2018 version
Amazon Fire HD 10 2017 version
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you play Fortnite on a Fire tablet?
No, you cannot play Fortnite on your Fire tablet. Launch the Google play store app and search for Fortnite for checking. Fortnite needs 2GB RAM and supported Android Version.
Is Fortnite compatible with Fire tablet HD
If the Kindle Fire tablet is not compatible it will show cannot play Fortnite after you install the game on your Kindle Fire tablet.
Can you play Fortnite on Fire HD 8 tablet?
If Fortnite developers support it you can install and play Fortnite on your Fire HD 8 tablet.
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your Amazon Fire tablet and play it.
I hope you were able to install Fortnite and play it on the Amazon Fire tablet HD series. Do let us know in the comments section if you are facing any errors while installing Fortnite on your Fire HD tablet.