Is your LG V40 ThinQ Stuck at the Lock screen because you forgot your password? You can bypass the lock screen without a password. You can do this by doing a factory reset or Hard Reset on LG V40 ThinQ.
Note: All data will be erased when you Factory Reset / Wipe Data, Hard Reset LG V40 ThinQ smartphone. Do it at your own risk. Backup your data if you can access your phone.
Force Restart or Hard Reset or Force Reboot methods all refer to the same hard reset procedure on your LG V40 ThinQ smartphone.
How To Do A Hard Reset On LG V40 ThinQ
Let’s learn Learn how to do a Hard Reset on LG V40 ThinQ by following the below steps.
- Charge your LG phone to at least 50% and then Switch off your LG V40 ThinQ before doing a hard reset.
- Once your LG V40 ThinQ is switched off, press the power button and the Volume Down button at the same time.
- Hold the two buttons together for a few seconds and when you see the LG boot Logo, leave the power button only ( While still Holding down the volume down key) and press the power button again one more time to enter the Factory Data Reset Mode.
- Once you are in recovery mode selection, you will be able to data reset your LG V40 ThinQ smartphone. Use the volume key to select the factory reset option and press the Power key to confirm as per the images below.
5. It will take a few minutes. Then your phone data will be wiped and the Factory Reset will be completed on your LG V40 ThinQ phone.
6. Now you have successfully hard reset your LG V40 ThinQ and its fully restored to factory settings.
LG V40 ThinQ Frequently Asked Questions:
How to hard reset LG V40 ThinQ to factory settings?
Press the hard reset buttons which is the Volume down key + Power button on your LG V40 ThinQ and release when you see LG logo and press power button again.
Can you reset LG V40 ThinQ without password
Yes, you can reset LG V40 ThinQ without using a password. When you do a factory reset all your data will be erased.
How do I reset my LG V40 ThinQ without a password?
Press the volume down and power button to enter factory reset to rest your device without password.
When to do a Hard Reset on LG V40 ThinQ?
When your LG V40 ThinQ does not boot or its glitching or stuck and cannot be used, a hard reset factory reset is the only option.
How do I boot my LG V40 ThinQ into recovery mode?
To enter recovery mode on LG V40 ThinQ, press the volume down and power key at same time together and release power button when you see LG logo and press it again.
I hope this article was helpful. Did you face any problem when resetting your LG V40 ThinQ?
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues with your LG V40 ThinQ, we will help you out.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.