So you have subscribed to Bumble or trying out a free trial period. But you don’t want to continue with payment and want to unsubscribe from them and cancel the Auto-Renewal. Let’s see how you can do that.
To Cancel your Bumble Subscription follow the below steps
- Open your Bumble app on your mobile phone.
- Open the settings menu.
- Below profile image, select the Bumble boost option and select Manage your subscription option.
- Select the cancel option and confirm.
- Your Bumble Boot subscription will be canceled.
How to Cancel Bumble Boost Subscription
- Go to the google play store and choose the subscriptions page
- Now you will see all the subscriptions on that page.
- Choose the bumble boot subscription that you want to cancel and turn off the subscription.
- Now your Bumble Boost Subscription will be removed in the bumble app and will no longer be auto-renewed.
I hope you have successfully turned off your bumble boot subscription. Comment below if you have any other questions regarding bumble cancellation.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.