There are many options that you can use to customize your amazon prime video experience to your liking. One of them is language. Let’s learn how you can change that on both Desktop Version and also mobile app of Prime Video.
You might also like to read: Change Video Stream Quality on Amazon Prime Video
If you like to change the audio language of the Video you are watching in amazon prime rather than the website language. Check out the links below to jump to your answer.
Amazon languages include English, Spanish , Tamil, Deutsch, Espanal, Italiano , Nederlands, Norsk, Portugues (Brasil).
How to Change language on Amazon Prime Video Website
Step 1: Open Amazon prime video website by clicking here.
Step 2: Then login to your account using the amazon.com account info.
Step 3: After you log in, Go to the Profile drop down option at the top right corner of the website and choose the accounts and settings option.
Step 4: Here you will be shown many options like Parental Controls, Subtitles, etc. The Language option will be before the Watch history option.
Step 5: After you click on the language option you will have the option to choose your preferred language.
Step 6: This language change won’t affect your main Amazon website language.
How to change the language on Amazon Prime Video mobile app
1. Open your mobile Prime Video application.
2. Click on the “My Stuff” icon on the bottom of the app and select the Gear icon shown at the top right near your profile name.
3. Here you will see the language option. Click on it and a list of languages available will be shown.
4. Choose your preferred language and the application will refresh and your language will be changed.
5. I hope you were able to change the language on the amazon prime video website or mobile app to your preferred language.
6. Changing the language in your prime video mobile app will not also change the language on the desktop amazon prime video website.
How to Change Audio Language on Amazon prime Video
- Go to the video that you want to watch and click on the subtitle and audio icon (Bubble icon) on the top right corner of the video. Refer to the screenshot below.
- If there is another audio language available you can change it as per your liking.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to change prime video app language from German to English
Open the app and go to the settings page and click on language. There will be a list of all languages available. Click on the English to change app language from German to English.
How to change the language in amazon prime video on Apple TV
On your Apple TV, go to the Amazon Prime Video App. And then Go to the video that you wanted to watch and click on the play option. Now Pause the video and slide down from the top of the Apple TV Remote to show the Video options. Now swipe right to choose the Audio option and under the Language option, you can change to the language you want.
Why is my amazon in Spanish Language
Your amazon account will be in Spanish language if you are accessing the Spanish website or your preferred country might be Spain. You can change it to your preferred language in the Settings page of your Amazon Account.
Do let me know in the comments section below if you face any issues while changing the audio language on your Amazon prime video.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.