With the recent release of iOS 15, Apple has redesigned the iOS operating springboard by adding customizable widgets to the home screen along with many other features and design options. There are also support for Picture in Picture, enhanced Siri interface, and more.
You can download and install the iOS 15 beta 1 profile to experience the latest version of the iPhone Operating system on your iPhone starting from iPhone 6s and later.
Note: Make sure you back up your iPhone fully using iTunes because an iOS developer beta may delete or may cause problems accessing your existing files due to bugs. And only install iOS 15 developer beta or Public beta, if you can manage with developer or public beta bugs.
How to Install iOS 15 beta Profile on iPhone
- On your iPhone, open safari or chrome browser and then click on this Apple developer profile page if you are a developer to download the iOS 15 beta developer Profile.
- Or if you are not a developer, you can download the Beta profile from google drive iOS beta profile link here (Click on the three dots to download profile on your iPhone, use your Safari browser for easy installation) or use third-party websites like https://developer.konjiki.jp/#profiles or https://betaprofiles.com/
- After the beta profile file is downloaded on your device, click on install button. Now it will start the installation on your iPhone.
- Now the iOS 15 beta Profile is installed you can now check for the update on the Settings > Update option.
- Now your iPhone will check for the latest beta version of iOS beta available and it will start downloading it.
- After the iOS 15 beta OS is downloaded, click on the update now button to install iOS 15. Your phone will restart and the latest iOS 15 will be installed on your iPhone.
iOS 15 Beta Compatible Devices List
Here are the list of iOS devices which are Compatible to run the latest iOS 15 Beta version and will also support the iOS15 stable release.
- iPhone 11 & iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s & iPhone 6s Plus
iOS 15 Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you install iOS 15 on your device?
Should I download iOS 15 beta?
Will iPhone 6 get iOS 15?
What devices are compatible with iOS 15?
Will iPhone 6s get iOS 15?
I hope you were able to update to the latest iOS 15 Public Beta on your iPhone. Do let us know your comments below if you face any issues when installing iOS 15 on your iPhone.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.