Do you want to play Fortnite on the Apple iPad Pro tablet? The Fortnite game is available on the iOS App store to directly install for many iPads that are compatible.
In this guide, we will learn how to download and install Fortnite on the Apple iPad Pro tablets. This tutorial applies for the iPad Pro 2018 model and iPad Pro 2017 10.5 and the latest 2019, 2020 iPad Pro model.
How to install and play Fortnite on Apple iPad Pro
- On your Apple iPad Pro, visit the Epic Games website here to download Fortnite.
- Or you can visit the URL fortnite.com on your Apple iPad Pro browser.
- Now on the epic site, there will be a link to the Fortnite app on the iOS app store. Once you click on it, the App Store will open.
- Click on Install. After installing open it. Now the Fortnite app will download and install the game on your Apple iPad Pro.
- Now you can play Fortnite game on iPad Pro.
Best iPad Pro Fortnite Graphics Settings
Choose the highest graphics settings on your iPad Pro to ensure a good experience with 60FPS gameplay, while playing Fortnite as the processor of iPad Pro can handle Fortnite at the highest graphic settings with good FPS gameplay.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you play Fortnite on the Apple iPad Pro?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on your Apple iPad Pro. Go to the iOS Appstore or the Epic Store website to download and install it.
Is Fortnite compatible with Apple iPad Pro?
Yes, Apple iPad Pro hardware is powerful and you can download and install Fortnite on iPad Pro and play it with good fps.
Can you play Fortnite on iPad Pro at 60FPS?
Yes, you can play it on the iPad Pro tablet at 60FPS. Play with the lowest settings to get the best frame rate on your iPad Pro.
I hope you were able to install Fortnite and play it on the Apple iPad mini tablets. Do let us know in the comments section if you are facing any errors when installing Fortnite.