While you are watching youtube videos everything is working fine but suddenly one day when you try to play your youtube video the error Audio renderer error, Please restart your computer shows up on the Youtube video player.
Let’s learn how to fix this Youtube Audio renderer 404 error on your chrome, Firefox browsers running on Windows 10, or Ubuntu Operating system.
How To Fix Audio renderer error on Youtube, Please restart your computer
You can follow the below steps in order to fix the youtube audio renderer issue.
- Try restarting your computer.
- Reset Audio Device
- Run the Audio Troubleshooter
- Revert to Old Audio Drivers
- Unplug and Reconnect your Audio Device.
Shutdown & Restart Your Computer
Use the Shutdown button on the Windows Start Menu to shut down your computer and turn the computer back on or use the Restart Option. I advise you to go with the Shutdown and Restart instead to fix this Audio Renderer issue.
Reset The Audio Device
1. Open the Device Manager on your Windows computer by searching for Device manager on the Start menu search or open the Control panel and chose the Device manager option.
2. Now Under Audio click on your Audio Inputs and Outputs option Device and choose your Audio Device.
3. Now right-click on it and choose Disable Device and click the Yes button on the “Disabling this device will cause it to stop functioning. Do you really want to disable it?” popup window.
4. Now wait for a few seconds and then right-click on your audio device again and choose the Enable device option to enable it.
Run the Audio Troubleshooter
1. Go to Settings app on your Windows 10 system.
2. And Choose the Sound Settings option.
3. Then click on the Troubleshoot button under the Sound Output settings and continue with Troubleshooting options until the audio error is resolved.
Revert to Old Audio Drivers
1. Open Device manager and Click on Audio Inputs and Outputs option.
2. And choose your audio output device and right click on it.
3. Now choose Properties option and choose the Driver tab.
4. And click on the Rollback driver option. This option will be avialable if there was an updated driver installed. And click on Ok.
5. Now your Audio renderer error, Please restart your computer will be fixed and now open chrome or any other browser and open youtube.com and watch your videos without any issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Fix Audio Renderer Error on Youtube in Windows 8 or Windows 7?
On your Windows 8 or Windows 7 machine, you can fix this Audio Renderer Error on youtube.com by updating your audio drivers or reverting to old drivers by using the device manager as shown in our tutorial.
How To Fix Audio Renderer Error, Please restart your computer on Linux?
To fix this renderer error on Linux try updating the Linux audio drivers for your device using the terminal. Or try unplugging your audio device and connect again and restart your Linux Computer.
Hope our tutorial was helpful. Do share this post and also let us know in the comments below if you are still facing the Audio renderer error on youtube even after following our fixes.