When I was copying some files to my SD card, then suddenly got the “Compressed (Zipped) Folders Error in Windows” error message. This message also reads “Please insert the last disk of the Multi-Volume set and click OK to continue”.
How to fix Compressed (Zipped) Folders Error in Windows
First I thought it might be because of corrupted zip files being copied. So I did the following to fix this issue.
- Make sure the SD Card to connected doesn’t have any malware or virus. To be sure format it and then connect it to your computer.
- Find the corrupted File and remove the corrupted file. This can be done by copying the ZIP files one by one.
- Check whether there is any virus on your computer.
- Check whether the Card reader is properly working and that the sd card is connected properly.
- Use a third-party file manager to copy the zipped files to your external SD card.
If you are still getting the same Compressed (Zipped) Folders Error in Windows, Unzip the zipped files and try copying them to your SD Card instead.
I hope you were able to solve this Compressed Folders error while copying your zipped files with our tutorial.
Do leave your valuable comments below if you face any other issue while copying zipped files to an external hard disk or SD card.