Windows 10 has been improving a lot since its first release which had so many errors. Now Windows 10 with all the updates has become one of the best stable Operating systems that you can rely on every day. But sometimes you might run into the Blue screen of death issue even now. Unexpected Store Exception Error is one of those errors that you might encounter due to various issues on your Windows 10 computer.
The error code will read like ” Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We’re just collecting some error info, and then you can restart. Stop Code: UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION” like the screenshot below.
Here are the steps you should follow in order to fix this Exception Error on your Windows 10 machine.
How To Fix Unexpected Store Exception Error On Windows 10
1. Update Your Display Drivers
To do this, enter into safe mode and go to AMD, Intel or Nvidia website to download the latest drivers and install it.
2. Run System File Checker
- Open the command prompt window as admin by searching for Command Prompt on the Windows search bar and right-click on it and select run as admin.
2. Now enter the following command in the command prompt window
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
3. After that process is fully completed.
4. Now Enter the next command as shown below
5. Now the scan will be done on your whole system and any file system error will be fixed.
3. Disable Fast boot Or Fast Startup on your Windows 10
- To disable fast boot, enter your BIOS settings and disable that option under the boot manager settings.
- Now Save your BIOS settings and restart your computer for the settings to take effect.
I hope you were able to fix the Unexpected Store Exception Error code On Windows 10 by using our tutorial. If you liked our tutorial don’t forget to share it on forums or social media.
WINDOWS PRO TIP: If you are facing System related issues on Windows like registry errors or System files being deleted by virus or System crashes like us, we recommend downloading Restoro software which scans your Windows PC for any issues and fixes them within a few minutes.
Also let us know your valuable comments below if you are still facing the issue.