Last Updated on July 29, 2020
Many people use SoundCloud to listen to music. Sometimes we love a song very much we just want to keep hearing it repeatedly. We can do this by using the Loop Song feature in SoundCloud. Looping a song is nothing but playing a song on repeated mode.
Let’s Learn how to loop soundcloud song with this quick and easy tutorial.
How To Loop Soundcloud Songs
Loop Soundcloud song on browser
- Open Soundcloud and play the song that you wanted to loop.
- The Loop Song control will be located on the bottom of your SoundCloud screen in the Now Playing Toolbar.
- Now just click on the repeat mode icon to play the song on loop mode.
- After you click on the repeat mode icon, the icon will change to orange color confirming the activation.
Loop Soundcloud songs on Soundcloud Mobile App
- Go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for SoundCloud and install the application on your mobile device.
- After installing the SoundCloud App, open the app, and log in to your account.
- Play any song. After this, you will see the player controls at the bottom of your phone.
- Just tap on the player control and click on the repeat mode icon to play the song in a loop again and again.
That’s it. I hope now that you can play soundcloud songs on loop mode.