NSudo is an Open source System Administration tool developed by M2Team for x86, x86-64, ARM, ARM64 systems. This program works on Windows Operating system starting from Windows 7 and later.
How To Download NSudo
You can download the latest version of NSudo from the official Github page URL: https://m2team.github.io/NSudo/en-us/Download.html or you can install it using the command line interface by using any of the methods below.
Sometimes when you download the NSudo Application can be determined by Chrome as malware or virus. But don’t worry it’s not a virus. You can download from the official store as a zip file to avoid this issue.
How To Install Nsudo Using Chocolatey
If you have Chocolatey installed you can use the following command to install Nsudo
choco install nsudo
Install Nsudo Using Scoop
Use the following command if you have scoop
scoop bucket add extras
scoop install nsudo
How to Install NSudo Launcher GUI Tool
Follow the below steps to install the NSudo GUI based application Launcher using the NSudo Launcher Installer that you can download here.
1. Right-click on the NSudo Launcher Installer file and Select Run as Administrator option.
2. Select the folder location where you wanted to install the NSudo application.
3. Choose whether you wanted the Enhanced .Json File if you wanted to manage the parameters of the application yourself using the json file.
4. Choose the option if you wanted to add a Context Menu option to running NSudo for Certain types of files and then select the Environment Variable path preference.
5. Make sure you Enter Yes to add NSudo Uninstall Support Option at the very end. Now your Nsudo Applicaiton will be installed.
How to launch and Run Programs in NSudo Command Line
1. After you download the NSudo program zip file, unzip the file and go to a particular CPU Architecture folder based on your system. If you are using x86 go to the 32-bit folder and if you are using a 64-bit system like ARM64 you can use the 64 Bit application.
2. Run the NSudo.exe file located inside the folder.
Now a command line will open. You can use the following command structure to run programs with the full privileges in windows system.
Format: NSudo [ Options and parameters ] Command line or ShortCut Command
For example, if you want to run the command prompt with TrustedInstaller with all privileges enabled with default Integrity Level you can run the following command.
NSudo -U:T -P:E cmd
Nested quotes is supported in all versions above NSudo 5.0.1708.16 so you can use a command like this.
NSudo -U:T cmd /c “dir “C:\Program” & pause”
How to Run Windows Program with Full privileges using M2-Team Naudo Launcher 8.0
If you are using the GUI version then follow the below steps to run any program on the Windows Operating system with full privileges.
1. You can select the User option from Current User, Current Process, System, or TrustedInstaller.
2. After that you can Select the Program you wanted to open from the drop down menu or by using the browser option to open any program you want.
3. After that enable the “All Privileges” option, if you would like to run the program with the Full privileges and click on the Run button.
Using Shortcuts on NSudo Tool
You can edit the NSudo.json file located inside the exe folder to customise the shortcuts when working with NSudo based on your preference.
If this software helped you and it’s very valuable for you, you can donate to the software developer here on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/MouriNaruto
Getting NSudo_8.0_All_Co..Zip is dangerous, So Chrome has Blocked it Error
Chrome will block executable downloads, so you can try downloading the NSudo Bash Install Script instead from here. And right-click and run the program as an administrator to install it.
Is NSudo a virus?
No it’s not a virus. When you download the Nsudo.exe file it will be marked as malware or virus by chrome. So download the zip version instead.
I hope you liked our NSudo Software review and tutorial. Do leave your comments below if it was helpful.