If you have forgotten your Amazon Prime Video password or are having trouble logging into your account, you can easily reset your password and regain access to your account.
How to Reset Amazon Prime Video Forgotten password
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to reset your Amazon Prime Video password that you might have forgot.
1. Go to the Amazon Prime Video login page https://www.primevideo.com/ on your web browser and clock on the profile icon and select Sign in option.
2. You will now be redirected to the amazon website login page as primevideo.com uses same login details as your amazon shopping account.
3. Click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link located above the password field as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Now enter your email address associated with your Amazon account and click “Continue” button.
5. Check your email inbox for a message for the OTP from Amazon. The subject of the email will be “Amazon password assistance”.
6. Now copy the OTP received in email and page it on the password reset page and click continue. If you have not received OTP you can click on Resent OTP option.
7. Now you can enter your new password. Once you have reset your password, you can use it to log in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
If you are still unable to reset your password using these steps, it is possible that the email address associated with your Amazon Prime Video account is incorrect or that your account has been deactivated. In these cases, you may need to contact Amazon Prime Video customer service or amazon.com customer service for further assistance.
You might also want to read how to improve video quality in amazon prime video.
Amazon Prime video passwords tips:
It is always a good idea to use a strong, unique password for your Amazon Prime Video account to help protect your personal information and keep your account secure. When choosing a new password, make sure to use a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters, and avoid using easily guessable passwords such as “password” or “123456.”
Additionally, it is a good idea to enable two-step verification on your Amazon Prime Video account. This added layer of security requires you to enter a code sent to your phone or email in addition to your password when logging in to your account. This helps protect your account from unauthorized access and is especially important if you are using a shared or public device to access your Amazon Prime Video account.
In summary, resetting your Amazon Prime Video password is a simple process that can help you regain access to your account if you have forgotten your password or are experiencing login issues. By following the steps outlined above and using a strong, unique password and enabling Two step verification or 2FA, you can help keep your Amazon Prime Video account secure and protect your personal information.
Hope our tutorial was useful in resetting your Amazon prime video account password. Do let us know in the comments section if you are still facing issues we will be glad to help you out.