Do you want to use Periscope on your PC. There is a way to use the Periscope mobile app on your windows computer by using an emulator. Let’s learn how to download and use Periscope for PC.
How to Install & Use Periscope for PC
1. Install Bluestack Android Emulator on your PC
1. Download the Bluestack emulator by going to this URL: https://www.bluestacks.com/ and click on the Download Bluestack button.
2. Now install the Bluestack application on your computer by following the installation process.
3. Now go to the Play store and login with your Google account.
2. Install Periscope App on PC
Install the Periscope App from the play store on your Bluestack Android emulator.
Now click on the Persicope app to open it on your PC.
Now you can login to your Periscope account and start using it on your computer.
I hope you were able to install and use the Periscope for PC by using Bluestack Android emulator.
Do let us know in the comments below if you face any issues while using Bluestack app on your PC.