Nowadays Windows 10 comes with a lot of pre-installed apps like Skype preview. Microsoft preinstalled their own apps like Skype, Microsoft office trail on windows 10. This will definitely be annoying to everyone who uses the Windows 10 operating system and doesn’t want to use the Skype preview app.
For example, The skype preview is one of the apps in their pre-installed apps list. Compared to the skype app downloaded from its official site, the skype preview is having a lot of bugs. Many people getting a lot of issues while using the skype preview.
How to Remove Skype Preview from Windows 10
Today we are going to show you how to remove the skype preview completely from your windows 10 operating system.
We can completely remove or uninstall or delete the skype preview by 2 different methods.
Method 1: Remove Skype Preview Using Start Menu
- Click on the start menu on your computer.
2. Then Search for Skype preview or scroll down to S section and find it.
3. Place your mouse pointer on the skype preview and right click on the mouse.
4. You will see uninstall option and click on it as shown in the screenshot above.
5. That’s it you have removed Skype preview on the start menu of Windows 10.
Method 2: Remove Skype Preview Using Add or Remove Programs
1. Click on the start menu button, then type add or remove programs in the search place holder.
2. Then click on the add or remove programs settings.
3. Search for Skype preview and click on it to see the uninstall option. Then click on the uninstall option to remove it.
Method 3: Remove Skype Preview Using Control Panel
1.Go to the control panel and click on the uninstall a program option under the programs section.
2.Every software installed on your windows 10 system will shown here.
3.Find and select the Skype preview, then right click on your mouse.
4.You will see the uninstall option and click on it.
5.The skype preview will be uninstalled or removed or deleted on your Windows 10 operating system.
Skype Frequently Asked Questions
How to remove Skype for business from startup
To Skype for business from startup app from startup open the task manager and choose the startup tab and click on the Skype for business app and disable it on startup.
How to remove Skype from Windows 10
To remove Skype from Windows 10 delete the skype app using uninstall if possible or try disabling the startup of Skype with windows task manager and then end the Skype task and delete the skype app files using our tutorial
I hope you were able to remove Remove Skype Preview from your Windows 10 Computer using our above methods.
Do let us know in the comments section below if you face any issues while removing or uninstalling Skype Preview or the Skype App.