Amazon prime video supports playback of 4k Video on supported devices. There are many 4K supported TV series and movies to watch on your 4k Supported TV using amazon prime video.
Here is a list of 4K supported devices for Amazon Prime Video
- Amazon Fire TV 2nd Generation, Amazon Fire TV 4K Stick, and 4k FireTV Setup Boxes
- Apple TV 4K
- Roku 4 setup box, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere +, Roku Ultra devices
- Samsung Ultra HD TVs (2014 or later models)
- Sony Ultra HD TVs (2014 or later models)
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium mobile device
- LG Ultra HD TVs
- Vizio Ultra HD TVs
- Xbox One S
How To Play 4K Videos on Amazon Prime Video
- To play 4k Videos on Prime Video, you need to have 4k supported devices like the ones mentioned above.
- Then select the 4k Movie or TV series you wanted to play on the Amazon Prime Video App.
- Then select the Video playback settings and choose the highest quality setting available in order to play the video in 4k format.
- That’s it your video will start playing in 4k resolution which is 3840 x 2160 pixels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you play 4k videos on Amazon Prime Video on Desktop or Laptops?
Do you need to buy a 4K Plan to watch 4k videos on Prime Video
I hope you were able to play 4k videos on Amazon prime. Do let us know in the comments below if you face any issues when playing 4k Videos on your Prime Video TV app or phone app.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.