Do you want to download and play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)? Here are the Fortnite mobile game minimum requirements for Android devices. You can play Fortnite if your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) device meets the minimum requirements mentioned below.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher 64-bit version running on ARM64 processor
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU minimum, Mali-G71 MP20 GPU or higher
- Or Mali-G72 MP12 GPU or higher.
Your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) device has the following specifications
- OS: Android 9.0
- GPU: Adreno 504
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429 (12 nm)
- Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429 (12 nm)
- Memory:2GB RAM
In this guide, we will provide complete steps for downloading and installing Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) phones. There is no separate fortnite.apk file for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019).
Install Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)
- On your Galaxy Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019), Open the browser then Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page here: fortnite.com/android .Or visit this link: https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/mobile/android/get-started
- Then click on the Fortnite for Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite launcher apk file from the epic games store website on to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019).
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) device.
- Now you can play the Fortnite game on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) device.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) Frequently Asked Questions:
Can you install Fortnite on Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)?
Can you play Fortnite on Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019)?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) device.
Let us know in the comments section if you are facing any issue while downloading or installing Fortnite on your Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019).
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.
Wondering if you could help. I have purchased a Samsung galaxy tablet a8 and have followed these steps and managed to download Fortnite and install latest version but won’t let me click on the play button… just says device not supported.