Last Updated on
Lenovo Tab devices are famous for their affordable price and good performance. Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Lenovo tablets is not easy as it has many methods. Let’s check out some of the best methods of taking screenshots on Lenovo tablets.
How to take a screenshot on Lenovo Tablet
There are two main methods as mentioned below.
Lenovo Screenshot Using Tablet Hardware buttons:
Step 1: Navigate to the screen to which you want to take a screenshot.
Step 2: Press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
Step 3: The screenshot will be captured and it automatically saved in your phone gallery.
Step 4: You can also share the captured images with your friends using social media.
Using Screenshot button method:
Step 1: Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
Step 2: Access the quick menu You will find the screenshot button and Tap on to it.
Step 3: The screenshot will be taken.
How to take a screenshot on Lenovo Yoga Tablets
1. Open your screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
2. Now when you are ready simultaneously press Volume down and Power button to take a screenshot and hold it for a few seconds.
3. In a few seconds, the edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot.
4. You can find the screenshot in Gallery or My Files.
5. The captured image can be shared with your friends through any social media networks like facebook and twitter.
The above screenshot tutorials also works on following tablets.
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
Lenovo Tab S8
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 Tablet
Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10
Lenovo Tab3 7
Lenovo Tab 2 A8
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8.0
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10.1
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
Lenovo LePad S2005
Lenovo IdeaTab A3000
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F
Lenovo IdeaPad S2
Lenovo LePad S2010
Lenovo LePad S2007
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L
Hope you liked our tutorial. Do let us know if you have any problem when taking screenshot on your Lenovo tablets.