Last Updated on
Do you own a blackberry phone or tablet like the Blackberry Playbook and want to know how to take a screenshot? You are in the right place.
This is an always up to date guide to show you how to take a screenshot on the latest screenshot enabled blackberry devices like blackberry Z10, Q10, Blackberry Bold 9650, Curve 9320, 922, 9380, 9350, 9360, 9370, 8980 and BB Bold 9650, blackberry torch.
Let’s learn to take a screenshot on any blackberry device.
How to Take A Screenshot On Blackberry
The default way to take a screenshot on blackberry is to use the hardware buttons.
1. Press the Volume Down and the power button on your blackberry at the same time and hold them for a few seconds.
2. Your screenshot will be taken and saved on your screenshot folder on your file manager.
If you want to know about a specific device like blackberry bold or curve you can find your Blackberry Device Series Below to see the screenshot tutorial for your exact blackberry phone model.
Why to take a screenshot on BlackBerry Devices?
You might want to take a screenshot of your mobile screen in many situations like when you want to share a high score of a game with your friends on Facebook. You can easily take a screenshot of your score and share it on FB.
How To Take Screenshots On BlackBerry Z10, Blackberry Q10
Blackberry Q10 and Z10 comes with an inbuilt feature for capturing screenshots ( i.e. You don’t have to install any applications to take screenshots of your mobile screen )
Follow these simple steps to take screenshots on Blackberry Q series or Z series
1. Go to the screen on your mobile which you wanted to screenshot
2. At the same time press the Volume up and Volume Down buttons which are located on the right side
3. Your screenshot is captured when you hear the shutter sound.
Where to find the taken screenshot / screen capture on Blackberry device?
Your screenshot will be saved on the camera folder as its the default location on your Blackberry device. Open file manager and Navigate to the camera folder on your device inbuilt memory not on your external memory if you are using one.
Take screenshot On BlackBerry Bold and Curve Devices
The curve and bold models don’t come with the inbuilt feature for taking screenshots like the Z series, so we have to install a BlackBerry ScreenShot App to take a screenshot.
Step 1: Go to the app store and download the Free V screenshot App and install it.
Step 2: Now when you are ready to take a screenshot click on the BlackBerry menu button and select vScreenshot App.
Step 3: The phone will vibrate when the screenshot is taken and you can find it in your media files 🙂
These steps work on 9650, Blackberry Curve 9320, Curve 9220, Curve 9380, 9350, 9360, 9370, 8980
You can also check out the screenshot apps in the blackberry App store to find other screenshot apps.
How To Take Screenshot on Blackberry torch
1. There is no inbuilt screenshot option in blackberry torch. We need to download a screenshot app to make it work.
2. Go to the blackberry store to download a screenshot app like Vscreenshot App and download and install it on your blackberry.
3. Now go to the screen you wanted to capture and click on the BB menu button and select vScreenshot App on the list that will appear like the screenshot below
4. Now the screenshot application will capture the screen and save it automatically in your pictures application folder
5. After opening the image, you can easily share it or send it through an email using the blackberry menu options.
This above tutorial also works on BlackBerry Torch 9806, BlackBerry Torch 9850, BlackBerry Torch 9810
Hope you were able to take a screenshot on your blackberry device.If not let us know your problems in the comment section. We will be glad to help you out.
Share it with your friends to let them know how to take a screenshot with their blackberry devices as well.