How to take a screenshot / what key to press to take screenshot / why I can’t take screenshot on Huawei G8
Huawei G8 smartphone with 5.50-inch 1080×1920 display alongside 3GB RAM and 13-megapixel rear camera. he Huawei G8 is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor. The Huawei G8 runs the latest Android V5.1 Lollipop as its OS. The phone contains High-dynamic flashlight feature that works for night-time shooting. The phone contains an inbuilt memory of 32GB which can further be expanded up to 64GB via an external memory card. It supports wide range of connectivity options which include 4G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and USB connectivity.
Steps to take screenshot on Huawei G8
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the power and the volume down button simultaneously until you hear the camera shutter sound.
- The captured screenshot can be directly seen in a photo gallery.
- The screenshots will be then stored in the Gallery app, under the Screenshots folder.
Steps to take screenshot using Non Root App
- Download the app and install it on your Huawei device.
- Once it is installed, open it and click the Start icon.
- This will activate the screencap tool.
- Press and hold “Power” + “Volume down” buttons simultaneously for 2 seconds. A flash around the edge of the screen will confirm that a screenshot is successfully taken.
- Then you will see the screenshot shown in this app’s image editor. You can utilize the options available in the editor before saving your screenshot.
- Tap “Done” on the top left, you can either save it on your Huawei storage or upload it to a cloud storage provided by the developer.
Hope this method of taking the screenshot is easy and you were able to understand this tutorial. If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.