How to take a screenshot on Lenovo K5 Note
Steps to take screenshot on Lenovo K5 Note
- Navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the power button and the volume down button at the same time for 1-2 minutes.
- You will hear the camera shutter sound which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- The captured image are saved in your gallery folder.
- You can share the image using social icons like facebook,twitter,etc.,
Lenovo K5 Note smartphone has a 5.50-inch touchscreen FHD display with 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels of resolutions.It comes with 2GB of RAM,16GB of internal storage,13-megapixel primary camera on the rear with LED flash and an 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.The Vibe K5 Note has smooth octa-core processing and a large battery. The phone is featured by Fingerprint Sensor. Powerful audio that flows all around you with Dolby Atmos feature So everything from video chats to voice recordings sound crisp and clear. It support 4G Connectivity and Dual SIM. The Vibe K5 Note’s powered by 3500 mAh battery. It runs on Android™ Marshmallow 6.0 OS.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Do share and comment if you have any problem while taking a screenshot .
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.