Last Updated on June 17, 2020
Taking a Screenshot on LG G8 ThinQ is easy. Learn how to take a screenshot on LG G8 ThinQ with this quick easy LG screenshot guide.
Take a Screenshot on LG G8 ThinQ
You can take a screenshot on LG G8 ThinQ mobile device by three different methods.
1. LG G8 ThinQ Screenshot using hardware buttons
In this method, the screen of your LG G8 ThinQ will be captured by using the device hardware buttons.
- Select the screen in which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the power and volume down buttons simultaneously until you hear a camera shutter sound, which indicates that the screenshot is taken successfully on your LG G8 ThinQ mobile device.
2. Screenshot on LG G8 ThinQ Using Google Assistant
- Go to the screen which you would like to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the home icon for 2-4 seconds, google assistant will popup on your device screen.
- Then simply say ok google, take a screenshot. You will camera shutter sound or the screen will flash white indicating that the selected screen has been captured successfully.
3. LG G8 ThinQ Screenshot using Capture +
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the capture+ menu to take a screenshot.
I hope now you can take a screenshot of your LG G8 ThinQ.