How to take a screenshot / Screen Capture/why I can’t take screenshot/what key to press to take screenshot on LG K5 and K3
- Navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the volume down button and power button at the same time.
- You will hear the camera shutter sound which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Now you will find in Gallery or My Files folder.
- You can share the image using social icons like facebook,twitter,etc.,
Steps to take screenshot using Quick Memo
- Go to the screen which you want to take the screenshot.
- Open the Quick Settings panel from the Notification shade.
- Quick Memo has an icon listed here and you simply need to tap it once.
- That is it, QuickMemo tool has already taken a snapshot of your phone’s display.
LG K5 smartphone was launched in March 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display, it packs 8GB of internal storage and comes with 1GB of RAM. LG K5 packs 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
LG K3 comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with 480 pixels by 854 pixels of resolution.The phone powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.It contains 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It having 5MP primary cameras on the rear and a 0.3MP front shooter for selfies.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Do share and comment if you have any problem while taking a screenshot .