How to take a screenshot / Screen Capture/why I can’t take screenshot/what key to press to take screenshot on LG K5 and K3
- Navigate the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the volume down button and power button at the same time.
- You will hear the camera shutter sound which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Now you will find in Gallery or My Files folder.
- You can share the image using social icons like facebook,twitter,etc.,
Steps to take screenshot using Quick Memo
- Go to the screen which you want to take the screenshot.
- Open the Quick Settings panel from the Notification shade.
- Quick Memo has an icon listed here and you simply need to tap it once.
- That is it, QuickMemo tool has already taken a snapshot of your phone’s display.
LG K5 smartphone was launched in March 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display, it packs 8GB of internal storage and comes with 1GB of RAM. LG K5 packs 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
LG K3 comes with a 4.50-inch touchscreen display with 480 pixels by 854 pixels of resolution.The phone powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.It contains 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage.The phone runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It having 5MP primary cameras on the rear and a 0.3MP front shooter for selfies.
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial. Do share and comment if you have any problem while taking a screenshot .
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.