Last Updated on
Learn how to take a screenshot on LG V40 ThinQ by this following simple and easy screenshot guide.
Take a Screenshot on LG V40 ThinQ
You can take a screenshot on LG V40 ThinkQ mobile device by three different methods.
Method 1: Screenshot on LG V40 ThinQ Using Hardware Buttons
Step 1: Go to the Screen Which you want to take a screenshot
Step 2: Now press the power button and the Volume Down button at the same time and hold it for a few seconds and leave when the screenshot is taken.
Step 3: You will be notified on your notification panel of the screenshot.
Method 2: Screenshot on LG V40 ThinQ Using Capture+
- Navigate to the screen which you want to capture.
- Pull down the notification bar and tap on the capture+ menu to take a screenshot.
Method 3: Screenshot on LG V40 ThinQ Using Google Assistant
- Go to the screen which you would like to take a screenshot.
- Now when you are on the screen type in “Take Screenshot” on the google assistant or say take a screenshot to the assistant.
- Now your screenshot will be automatically be taken and will be saved on your screenshot folder.
- In order for this to work, you should download the google search app and enable the screenshot feature on your device.
I hope now you can take a screenshot on your LG V40 ThinQ Mobile Phone.