How to take a screenshot on Moto E3 Power
Steps for How To Take Screenshot on Moto E3 Power
- Navigate towards the screen from where you want to take your screenshot.
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power buttons at the same time.
- The shutter sound will be heard and the screen will flicker.
- Your screenshot will now be saved.
- You can access the same by sliding down the Notification Panel or by going to your Gallery.
About Moto E3 :
Motorola Moto E3 Power smartphone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and with 720 pixels by 1280 pixels of resolutions. The phone contains 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It contains 8MP primary camera on the rear and a 5MP front shooter for selfies . It contains Auto Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama Mode, Touch Focus, Digital Zoom, Video Recording. Motorola Moto E3 Power runs on Android 6.0.1 and is powered by a 3500 mAh battery. It supports all connectivity options include , GPS, HotSpot,Wifi,Bluetooth. The phone runs smoothly with multiple applications open simultaneously.
Hope this method of taking the screenshot is easy and you were able to understand this tutorial. If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.