Taking a screenshot in blackberry torch is very easy. Follow our tutorial below.
How to take a screenshot on blackberry torch
Steps to take screenshot on Blackberry torch :
1. There is no inbuilt screenshot option in blackberry torch. We need an app to make it work
2. Go to the blackberry store to download a screenshot app like Vscreenshot App and download and install it
3. Now go to the screen you wanted to capture and click on the BB menu button and select vScreenshot App on the list that will appear like the screenshot below.
4. Now the screenshot application will capture the screen and save it automatically in your pictures application folder
5. After opening the image ,you can easily share it or send it through an email using the blackberry menu options.
Hope you were able to take a screenshot on your blackberry device.If not let us know your problems in the comment section.We will be glad to help you out.
Blackberry torch 9860:
BlackBerry Torch 9860 smartphone comes with a 3.70-inch touchscreen display with 480 pixels by 800 pixels of resolution. The phone powered by 1.2GHz QC 8655 processor. It contains 768MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB through SD card. The phone has 5MP primary camera on the rear. It runs on BlackBerry OS 7.1.
Blackberry torch 9850:
Blackberry torch 9850 smartphone comes with 3.7 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels of resolution. It designed with 120 x 62 x 11.5 mm dimensions. The phone runs on BlackBerry OS 7. It contains 4 GB, 768 MB RAM that can be expanded up to 32 GB through SD card. The phone contain 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash rear camera. It has Removable Li-Ion 1230 mAh battery.
Blackberry torch 9810:
BlackBerry Torch 9810 smartphone a 3.20-inch touchscreen display with 480 pixels by 640 pixels of resolution. It is powered by a 1.2GHz processor and a 1270mAh removable battery. It contains 768MB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using the SD card. It contains 5-megapixel primary camera on the rear. It runs on BlackBerry OS 7.
Complete guide on
If this post was helpful to share it with your friends and like us on facebook 🙂