Last Updated on
Here is a short tutorial on how to take a screenshot / screen capture on xperia S (LT 26i) , SL (LT 26ii), SP,Xperia M, Xperia Z, ZL, Z ultra etc
For Xperia S , SL Android Jellybean Devices :
For this tutorial to work your android device must be running Jellybean 4.1 and above version
1. Press and hold the power button.
2. A pop up screen will appear as in screenshot with a “Take screenshot ” Option.
3. Select that option and your screen shot will be taken and saved in your pictures folder.
Saved screenshot location :Internal Storage\Pictures\Screenshots
This tutorial also works for Xperia S , SL, SP, Xperia M,Xperia Z, ZL, Xperia Z ultra smart phones
For Xperia ICS Devices :
For your xperia devices are running Ice Cream Sandwich and below ,
1. Click on Power button and Volume Down button at the same time.
2. Your screenshot will be taken and saved on your gallery app
This also works with any android devices running Ice cream sandwich OS.
Hope you have taken a screenshot on your xperia device on following this guideDo let us know your opinion in comments. Do share and bookmark 🙂