Last Updated on
How to take a Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A7
Samsung Galaxy A7 is a super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 5.5 inch display screen.It has a rear camera with 13 mega pixel with LED flash and front camera with 5 mega pixel.It runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A7
1. The screen to be captured must be on the display screen.
2. Power button and Home button must be pressed at the same time.
3. The screen will be captured and will be saved in your gallery.
4. The captured image will be saved in Gallery > Screenshot folder.
5. The captured image can be shared with your friends via any social media networks like facebook and twitter.
Hope this tutorial was easy and helpful in taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A7 smartphone.If you have any queries regarding this, let us know in comment.