How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A9
Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone designed with a 5.50-inch touchsceen display and it contains 6-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the power button and home button at the same time.
- You will see the flash on the screen indicating that the screen has been taken successfully.
- The captured image is stored in your photo gallery.
- The captured image can be shared with your friends through any social media networks like facebook and twitter.
Hope this tutorial was easy to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A9 .If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.