How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A9
Samsung Galaxy A9 smartphone was launched in November 2015. The phone designed with a 5.50-inch touchsceen display and it contains 6-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
- Go to the screen which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the power button and home button at the same time.
- You will see the flash on the screen indicating that the screen has been taken successfully.
- The captured image is stored in your photo gallery.
- The captured image can be shared with your friends through any social media networks like facebook and twitter.
Hope this tutorial was easy to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A9 .If you have any doubts regarding this, let us know in comments.