How to take a screenshot / screen capture on Samsung Galaxy E5
Samsung Galaxy E5 is a mid range device which employs 7.3mm-thin aluminium unibodies.E5 is modest and deals with modest – we are dealing with a 5″, 720p Super AMOLED display, quad-core chipset running at 1.2GHz.It runs on the latest Android 4.4.4 kitkat Operating System.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy E5 :
Method 1 :
1. Press the power and home button at the same time.
2. The image will be captured and will be saved in your gallery.
1. Go to setting and select Motion and Gestures option.
2. Find out Hand motion and select Palm Swipe to Capture.
3. Now you can take a screenshot of the required screen by swiping your hand from left to right or vice versa.
The screenshot has been taken!If you have any queries regarding this, let us know in comments.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.