Last Updated on
Taking a screnshot or screen capture on your Samsung Galaxy J1 is easy. Let’s learn how using various methods.
Samsung has introduced its new series J1 smartphone.It was formerly known as Samsung SM-J100 and is powered by a PXDA1908 Marvell chipset that carries ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit quad-core processor with speed 1.2 GHz.It has 5 mega pixel front camera to take gorgeous selfies.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy J1
Screenshot Method 1 using hardware buttons:
1. Go to the screen which you wanted to take a screenshot .
2. Press the power button and home button at the same time .Hold it till you hear a camera shutter sound.
3. The screen will be captured and the captured screenshot will be saved in your gallery.
Screenshot Method 2 using Swipe gestures:
1. Swipe your hand from left to right or vice versa across the screen which you want to capture.
2. The screen will be captured and it will be saved in your gallery.
3. The captured screenshot can be shared with your friends via social media networks like facebook and twitter.
Screenshot Method 3 Using google Assistant:
1. Open Google Assistant when you are at the screen you want to take a screenshot off.
2. Say take screenshot to the assistant.
3. Your screenshot will be taken and saved in your screenshot folder and a notification will popup in the notification menu.
Hope this tutorial was easy and useful to take a print screen on Samsung Galaxy J1 smartphone.If you have any issues in taking a screenshot, feel free to comment us below.