How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Mega 2
STEPS TO TAKE SCREENSHOT
1. Go to the screen which you want to capture.
2. Press the home button in the front and power / lock button on the left at the same time.
3. The image will be captured and will be shown on the display screen.
4. The captured image will be saved to the screenshot folders in gallery.
1. Swipe your palm across your mobile to take a screenshot.
2. To turn on this feature go to Menu > Settings > My Device > Motion and Gesture > Palm Motion.
3. The captured image will be saved in Apps > Gallery > Screenshots.
4: The captured image can be set as your wallpaper or can be shared with your friends via any social media networks .
Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 has a 6 inch display screen.It runs on latest Android 4.2.2 (Kitkat).It provides a rear camera with 8 mega pixel and front camera with 2.1 mega pixel.
The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. It supports all type of connectivity options includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 4G.