How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note Series
Samsung Galaxy Note is a series of android based high-end smartphones.all Galaxy Note models ship with a stylus pen.This tutorial can be used to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note 3 Neo, Note Edge, Note Pro.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note Series:
Using S Pen :
1. Hold the S Pen on the screen till you hear the clicking sound.
2. The screenshot will automatically open and you can share it now.
Using Keys :
1. Place the screen which you want to capture in the display screen
2. Press the Home key and the Power/Lock key simultaneously.
3. Tap the screenshots in the album gallery and share it.
Using Motion Gesture :
1. Your mobile device supports the Palm swipe to capture screenshots.
2. Tap the Application manager > Settings >Motion and Gestures > Palm Motion.
3. Turn on the Palm Motion. Swipe your hand across the screen from left to right or vice versa to capture a screenshot.
4. Tap the Albums in photos gallery to view the screenshots. Open the captures and share it.
Hope you were able to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note 3 Neo, Note Edge, Note Pro smartphones. If you have any issues in taking a screenshot/screen share, let us know in the comments.