Lenovo is a leading manufacturer of Laptops, smartphones, Chromebook, and Tablets. Lenovo Tab devices are famous for their affordable price and excellent performance.
Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Lenovo Laptops or tablets is not easy, as it has many methods. Let’s check out some of the best methods of taking screenshots on Lenovo devices.
Let’s learn How to take a screenshot on the following Lenovo devices.
How to screenshot on Lenovo laptop
Now if your Lenovo laptop came with a Print Screen button, then find the button and press it once to take a screenshot of the desktop screen. It’s as easy as that.
If there is no print screen button on your Lenovo laptop, then follow the below methods.
How to take a screenshot on Lenovo Laptops running Windows 10
- Open your Lenovo laptop and if you are running windows, we can use the inbuilt screenshot tool.
- On the search type in snip and sketch and open the application. Now to take a screenshot click on the take screenshot button at the top left.
- Your screenshot will be taken, and it will open the window and ask where to save the screenshot. You can save it wherever you like.
Take Screenshot On Lenovo Laptop with Windows 7
- Search for the Snipping Tool on the Windows Search Box.
- And open it and click on the New button to take a screenshot of the desired area. Now select the area by clicking and dragging using your mouse.
- Your screenshot will be captured, and you can save it.
How to take a screenshot on Lenovo Tablets or Phones
There are two primary methods for taking a screenshot on Lenovo as mentioned below.
Step 1: Navigate to the screen to which you want to take a screenshot.
Step 2: Press and hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time.
Step 3: The screenshot will be captured, and it automatically saved in your phone gallery.
Step 4: You can also share the captured images with your friends using social media.
If there is no print screen button on your Lenovo laptop, then follow the below method.
Take Lenovo Screenshot Using Screenshot toggle method
Step 1: Go to the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
Step 2: Access the quick menu, you will find the screenshot button, and Tap on it.
Step 3: The screenshot will be taken and will be saved on the screenshots folder.
How to take a screenshot on Lenovo Yoga Tablets
1. Open your screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
2. Now when you are ready simultaneously press Volume down and Power button to take a screenshot and hold it for a few seconds.
3. In a few seconds, the edge of the screen will flash, confirming the creation of the screenshot.
4. You can find the screenshot in Gallery or My Files.
5. The captured image can be shared with your friends through any social media networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Lenovo Screenshot Frequently Asked Questions
How to take a screenshot on Lenovo Chromebook?
For taking a screenshot on your Lenovo Chromebook you can click on the CTRL key + Window Switcher key to take screenshot .
How To Take Screenshot or Print Screen On Lenovo ThinkPad?
To take the print screen on the Lenovo Think pad, use the snipping tool Snip and sketch app on windows 10 or Snipping tool on windows 7. On the windows search type screenshot and select the snip and sketch app.
How to take a screenshot in Lenovo ThinkPad T410?
On your ThinkPad t410 running Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP open the search bar of windows in the start button and search for Snipping tool. Now open the snipping tool and click on the screenshot button to take a screenshot on your ThinkPad t410 windows laptop.
How to take a screenshot on a Lenovo legion laptop
On gaming laptops like Lenovo legion laptops, there will be no Print Screen button on the keyboard so you have to search for the Snip and Sketch App in Windows 10 search bar or Snipping tool on Windows 7, 8, and XP Legion laptops and open it to take a screenshot.
How to print screen on Lenovo Thinkpad x1 carbon
On laptops like Lenovo Thinkpad x1 carbon, there will be no Print Screen button on the keyboard, so you have to search for the Snip and Sketch screenshot App in Windows 10 search bar and Open it. Now click on the screenshot button and choose the area you wanted to screenshot.
The above screenshot tutorials also works on following Lenovo tablets.
Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus
Lenovo Tab S8
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-30 Tablet
Lenovo Tab3 8 Plus
Lenovo Tab 2 A7-10
Lenovo Tab3 7
Lenovo Tab 2 A8
Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70
Lenovo Yoga Tab 3 8.0
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 10.1
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 Pro
Lenovo LePad S2005
Lenovo IdeaTab A3000
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F
Lenovo IdeaPad S2
Lenovo LePad S2010
Lenovo LePad S2007
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000L
Hope you liked our tutorial. Do let us know if you have any problem when taking screenshots on your Lenovo Laptops and tablets.
Also, let us know your valuable comments below if you found our tutorial helpful.